NEW Finance Career Opportunities
Click on the titles below to learn more about our most recent openings.
The Inova Systems Headquarters in Falls Church, VA is seeking an AP P Card Administrator.
Responsible for P-Card administration, monitoring and maintaining P-Card accounts as per Inova's policy. Performs P-Card reporting, analytics and communication to card holders and management. Conducts P-Card training and provides ongoing P-Card user education and instructions. Ensures compliance and accountability of cardholders through 100% audits of Inova P-Card activity.
- Experience in administering a P-Card program for MIO-large organization.
- Prefer 3 or more years administration of P-Card Program and customer service reporting requirements.
- Experience with Lawson Financial system or similar AP systems and Document Imaging Systems.
- High school diploma and some college in the field of Business or Accounting; or 2-3 years of AP experience in lieu of college.
- AA degree in Business or Accounting preferred.
- Excellent effective communication skills. Strong decision making skills and computer skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle a large volume of documentation.
- Responsible for exhibiting customer service excellence to the customer at all times.
- Ability to handle a large volume of documentation and analytical exposure.
- Ability to effectively communicate and demonstrate organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Use of Document Management Systems preferred.
Inova Health System is seeking a Payroll Manager to join our team.
The Payroll Manager:
Manages centralized payroll operations for 24/7 hospital system operation. Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local payroll regulations. Develops management and staff. Maintains payroll data integrity and provides payroll information to management as required.
- 5 - 8 years payroll experience to include 3 - 5 years management experience. Prefer 8 - 10 years payroll experience combined with 5 - 8 years progressive management experience
- Associates in Finance, Accounting, or HR or an additional 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree. Prefer BS in Finance/Accounting, or HR
- CPP Certification a plus
- 5 years experience with Lawson, Payroll, and Kronos. Analytical and project management skills.
Inova Health System is hiring a Payroll Representative located at the Inova headquarters office in Falls Church, Virginia.
As part of the payroll team, this position is responsible for processing accurate and timely bi-weekly payroll for 18k+ employees. Candidate is required to have 2 - 3 years of experience in payroll with a core understanding of processes and best practices. Should be detailed oriented with a proven work experience in the payroll field. Preferred experience and understanding of Kronos timekeeping system and Lawson payroll system as well as exposure to healthcare environment and knowledge of FLSA and IRS regulations are a plus. Responsibilities include but are not limited to ensuring accuracy of timecards with each pay period for an assigned group of staff, process hours/wage adjustments and current pay period transactions in Lawson, and the ability to work with all levels of management across all departments in regards to employee time/pay records.
- 2-3 years payroll experience. Prefer experience in a healthcare environment, Working knowledge of FLSA & IRS guidelines as it relates to pay issues.
- High school diploma required, some post secondary education in finance or accounting beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Prefer Certified Payroll Professional certificate (CPP) and/or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
- Proficient computer skills to include working knowledge of windows based PC, Excel, Word & database navigation. Proficient use of 10-key calculator.
Your future is waiting.
Inova's extensive healthcare network provides care to millions throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Finance professionals are crucial to Inova's continued success and commitment to excellence in patient care, education and research.
Submit your information to take the next step in your finance career.
By submitting this form you are joining the Inova Talent Network and may be contacted regarding career opportunities fitting your professional background. This form is not an application for employment. Click here to view the full list of current job openings.